Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Styling Girl

On Thursday for preschool, Fayth was suppose to come in dress up clothes as a Queen.  She was more than happy to do so.  We had a very rainy day so our queen had on her rain boots with her dressy, dress.  She looked so cute that I just had to share!



I have not been feeling well again, hence the lack of blog posts.  This will be a little bit of a story but will explain to you why sometimes I am not up to par.

I played basketball in school.  One day I was playing the guard position and was the person receiving the ball on a take out.  I quickly turned around to dribble down the court and directly behind me was a girl guarding me.  Her head and my nose collided!  Needless to say, the game stopped, I grabbed my nose with tears pouring out of my eyes.  My nose did not bleed but the next day I had black and blue eyes and a swollen nose.  Well, the result is the inside of my nose is crooked.  I suffer from seasonal allergies and my nose does not drain properly so I have a lot of sinus issues.  Lots of severe sinus pressure and headaches.

This week we kept going from 60 degress to 30 with snow and back and forth all week.  Situations like this, make me very sick.  I take a daily prescription nose spray, claritan and singulair to try and help with these days.  It seems though like there is very little relief.  I try to add in over the counter items but still really no relief.  So, I will fight all day a horrible headache and sinus pressure and by night, I am exhausted.  So, I just have not had the energy to post.  Sorry about that.

I could have surgery to correct my nose but my Doctor doesn not recommend it.  Well, if my Doctor is not recommending it, then why would I want to do it???  So, I just suffer!  Hopefully next week I can do a better job of posting!

2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Ah man that's the worse. Suffering sinus issues myself so TOTALLY understand! Love and hugs!!!

Rita and John said...

So sorry that you're not feeling well! That sounds so miserable. What sweet photos of your queen! :)