Friday, April 20, 2012

We Love To Be Outside

Many nights after dinner we go for what we call a "family walk."  Now that doesn't mean we all walk.  Some ride scooters and bikes but typically Brusselsprout and I are doing the walking.  Last night was a beautiful night!  Brusselsprout was at work but I took the girls for our "family walk."  These pictures are all from our good time!


Fayth is 3 and can ride this scooter around our entire subdivision.  She is very athletic and physically strong!


There was a time that Aneyah just stood by my side and only moved if I moved.  Now she runs and plays!  She has come sooo far in the last 6 months!


Such a passionate girl!  Maylin is so very sensitive about things that are important in life to her!


As Fayth said in China when Ivy and I got her, "There's Ipy!"


Sisters!


Sisters!


Katy Bell as we call her!


Racing girls!


Such a beautiful smile!

1 comment:

Rita and John said...

Beautiful! What a great evening activity.