Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

After breakfast today, my mom and I left for what is called "the big city" which is about 1 hour and 10 minutes away.  We spent the day there shopping and having so much fun.  We go out for lunch, get coffee and just enjoy each other's company while we shop!

I don't have any pictures to share from today but I am going to share something else.  My mom kept what we think is all, but seems so little to me, of my Nancy Drew books.



This particular issue is priced on the inside cover.  Take a look below at how much it cost.  Talk about very little for a book.


Maylin has taken a liking to these books and has already read two since we arrived.  It feels so good to watch my daughter read the books that I enjoyed and treasured so much!

Right now Brusselsprout, Mya, Maylin, and Ivy are out tubing.  I will let you know tomorrow how it went.  I am sure they are having a blast!

No comments: