Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day Ivy!

August 2, 2004, a beautiful, happy baby was placed in my arms in the city of Fuling, the province of Chongqing and the country of China.  I went right into her room where she had lived the last 9 1/2 months to get her.  Her nanny placed her in my arms and to say the least, our family has been forever blessed.  I traveled to China alone to get Ivy and such a magical bond took place as we made our way through China to home.  It was so special that Ivy returned to China with me last year to adopt Fayth.  Once again, the two of us made our way through China to home adding Fayth to our family.  It is a trip that warms my heart every time I think about it! 

Ivy we love you so very, very much!  Your beautiful smile, loving, happy disposition and always being a part of the team attitude has added so much to our family!!!





3 comments:

Rita and John said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Ivy!

Aus said...

Happy Gotcha Day Ivy - you bring joy to many folks!

hugs - aus and co.

Anonymous said...

Ivy, you are such a joy! Happy Gotcha Day! Forever Family!

Love from the Mathewson's,
holly, Don and Anna:)