Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Running for the Little Flowers

 
Please click on this link http://blessedwithfullhands.blogspot.com/2012/08/run-for-little-flowers-virtual-5k.html and join me!!!  I am soo excited!  I love to walk and do it daily.  What a better reason to walk than to help the orphans of China.  If you live in my local area and would like to meet me Saturday, Oct. 20th and walk the 3 miles with me, please leave me a comment.  I would love to walk with you!!!
 
Now along with this excitement, we have some more...Grandpa and Grandma have flown in for a visit!  We are having soooo much fun!
 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sherry! I love to see that your Mom and Dad are visiting! I know the girls love them so much as we can see it in their shining, happy faces! Have a wonderful time with your parents making lasting memories!

Blessings,
holly:)