Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some of My Fall Favorites

 
Every year, this time of year, I tell you how much I love fall!  Well, this year will be no exception!  I love fall!

 
I love seeing God's "magic" as the leaves start to change their color!

 
I am reminded of how awesome our God is in the beauty of fall!

 
I love seeing my children in their cute jeans, vests and long sleeve shirts!

 
Crisp nights and chilly mornings are just the best!

 
I sleep like a baby all snuggled under my covers!  Nothing like a cool night and a beautiful sleep!

 
These two sleep like babies too snuggled in their footed pj's after playing in the nice cool weather!
 
 
There is something about fall that reminds me of the awesome power and love our God has!

 
Fall brings forth extra in my mind the hope we have in being "Children of God!"

 
Fall also reminds me of the thankfulness that I have in being able to openly worship my God!

 
Something about fall brings our family close together as we play soccer, take walks in the woods, drive and look at the colors, eat carmel apples, pick apples, look for pumpkins and take hayrides!
 
Hmmm, Did I mention "I love fall!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall is a favorite time of mine, too, Sherry! Beautiful colors, cold snap in the air. Cozy, snuggly, warm family times together.

hollym.:)