Friday, October 5, 2012

Ivy's Birthday Party With Friends

Yes, I am still among the living!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been in a funk and haven't felt like posting and really didn't feel creative enough to do a post.  I cannot by pass Ivy's Birthday though.

This Sunday Ivy will turn 9 years old.  I brought three of her favorite friends home with us from school to spend the night!  They were all very excited but I know Ivy topped the charts.  So far they have had a pizza dinner, chocolate chip cookie cake with ice cream and are now watching movies and eating popcorn!









 
On Sunday we will do family celebrating for Ivy's Birthday!  I will be sure to share that too!
 
Just a side note!  Grandpa and Grandma flew home Tuesday to North Dakota.  Thursday a snow storm moved in and they are still getting snow today!  I think they made it home in perfect time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to, Ivy.:)

Hope you will soon be feeling more perky, Sherry. Probably didn't help when your parents visit came to an end...you made some great memories with them to hold close!

Take care,
holly