Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The....End....

Yes it is "the end."  Christmas vacation is over.  Tomorrow I head back to work and the girls go back to school.  We had such a wonderful vacation!  It was relaxing and filled with fun. 

Every morning Rosie and I would go for a walk.  It was so enjoyable!  I love her puppy curiosity but her desire to please as well.  Now with the snow we have received and the early time I get up, I will hit the treadmill in the morning.

Back to the hustle and bustle to get out the door in the morning, hustle to school, hustle to work, work, hustle back to the school to get the girls and then hustle them here and there while I cook dinner and do all the other tasks that need to be done to run a large family.  I will be very excited for our next day off which isn't until President's Day!

Thanks for following our Christmas vacation joy!

1 comment:

Aus said...

Our pleasure Sherry - love seeing your family!

Have a great '13!

hugs - aus and co.