Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Pause In This Spirit Week For A Birthday

Today Mya officially turned 13 years old.  It seems just yesterday at 8 1/2 months, she was placed in my arms in China.  Time goes by so quickly!! 

 
This morning I not only thanked God for Mya's life but for her precious China Mom who gave her life!

 
I look at my beautiful daughter and think how beautiful her China Mom must be!

 
I do hope that if her China Mom thinks of the child that she gave birth to 13 years ago, she feels peace.  I hope some how in her heart she knows her precious daughter is safe and prospering! 

 
Mya, we love your strength, your determination, your energy and your zest for life!

 
We love you so much and...

 
wish you a very, very

 
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Aus said...

Happy Birthday Sweet!!

hugs - aus and co.

Laura said...

13?! Happy Birthday! Beautiful girl!