Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Whew What Happened?

We had a beautiful Saturday we had!  The girls were playing outside with no hats or gloves.  Sunday hit and boom!  Winter came upon us in a major way.  As I was driving the girls to school today, my car thermometer was reading 1 degree!  It was cold!!!! 

My parent's live in North Dakota and it is nothing for them with wind chill to be 45 degrees below zero.  I have lost that thick skin I once had as a child and find 1 degree extremely cold.  We have also gotten some snow again too.  It is all to be expected for January I know but it does not mean that I enjoy it:)

1 comment:

Aus said...

Yeah - we've been in single digits for a couple days too - and I'd forgotten how cold "cold" is! They have the "s" word in the forcast for today and then again on thursday-friday - and once Christmas is over the snow can be gone too!

hugs - aus and co.