Saturday, March 2, 2013

Doing Great!

I hope I did not cause anyone to worry while I was absent for a few days.  I am doing great just busy, busy, busy!!!  Wednesday nights I now have a church bible study I am attending so that really wipes out my time on Wednesday.  Thursday night I had lots of Love Without Boundaries work to do since I had not been able to do any since Tuesday so busy, busy again.  Last night Mya and Ivy were away at friends so we took the other four sprouts out for a Chinese dinner. 

 
The book on the left is my online bible study and the one of the right is my Wednesday night church bible study.  I am so blessed by both studies!

 
Tonight Brusselsprout and the three older sprouts are going to be enjoying going to a hockey game!  I am very excited for them as I think they will have a good time!
 
Thanks for the prayers!  My Dad is back home again!  I just continue to pray that his medications will work well with his body and mind!

No comments: