Monday, June 10, 2013

More New York City Sights!

 
M & M Candy Store
 

 
Times Square right down from our hotel





 
Love all the flags in Rockefeller Center.  I took a ride in the bike/carriage like what you see in the photo too while in NYC.  The last time I rode in something like that was in China! While in NYC, I took a car service, cab and subway plus plane to and from.  I really did planes, trains and automobiles!



Beautiful building at night
 

 
Day view of part of the city
 
New York City is truly the city that never sleeps!  It seems to just really get going about 10:00 or 11:00 at night.  For this girl, bed time is usually 9:30 or 10:00.  Since I was often in seminars and such until 8:00 or 8:30, I wasn't getting dinner until 9:00 or 9:30 and then seeing a few city sights.  Midnight was usually bed time.  I know those hours are not something I could keep up for long but it was so worth it to experience this amazing city!

No comments: