Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Abounds and Buddy The Cake Boss

I know, I know I am early!  But.....we did it anyway.  Yesterday we put up one of our two trees.  Today we hope to put up the second.  We put up the tree in the livingroom.  I think it turned out so well! Mya chose to spend time playing football with the neighbors so did not get in on the tree decorating!  Imagine, football over tree decorating.  That's our tomboy girl!









 
In the evening the older three girls, Brusselsprout and I went out to eat. After eating we enjoyed seeing Buddy, The Cake Boss!  He put on an amazing show.  We had such a GREAT time!  The younger three girls had fun at the neighbors!
 

 

1 comment:

Reena said...

I think starting early is a great idea! I've thought about pulling out some of our decorations as well and getting started. ENJOY!