Saturday, February 22, 2014

Our First Week Back

Well, we made it through our first week of my work beginning again and Brynn going to daycare!  Very well is the best way to describe it!  Brynn took daycare with the same stride she has taken everything else.  She has been happy go lucky and seems to enjoying spending time with friends and learning.  She also seems to understand that Mommy will come back, we will go home and life will be as she knew it before she began going to daycare!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post anything!  Everything that I was able to do during the day when I was off, I must do now at night and I just haven't had the time!

Brynn's giardia is all cleared up however, she has another UTI.  A different bacteria from the first but she is on an antibiotic for that again.  March 5th Brynn has her MRI with sedation of the brain and full spine and then March 11th we meet with the Neurosurgeon to discuss the results and if any action needs to be taken.  March 17th she has an appointment with her Urologist.  So we are slowly but surely getting her medical all figured out! 

I don't have any pictures to share but maybe tomorrow I can get some pictures taken!

No comments: