Sunday, March 2, 2014

For The Love of Uncle Blake and Grandpa and Grandma

 
Uncle Blake treated Brynn to this cute learning, talking book!  She just loves it!  It keeps her entertained for quite a while!  If you look close you can see a hello kitty necklace too.  That is from Uncle Blake as well!



 
Grandma made this quilt and fleece blanket for Brynn. Grandpa and Grandma also sent a pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings for Brynn!  Grandma made me a fleece blanket that has ladybugs on it several years ago.  Today at nap time,(yes I took a nap with The Littles and Littlest) Brynn noticed my blanket was similar to her's!
 
 
These pictures were taken this morning before we left for church.  The fuzzy pictures in the post are from my tablet.  I don't know why they are a little fuzzy but anyways!

 


No comments: