Saturday, May 10, 2014

Gone But Yet Again

Yes, I have been absent for a bit again!  I do have a few reasons.  Fayth finishes school this Thursday and the other 5 girls in school finish two weeks from this past Friday.  We are busy, busy, busy.  Also, I have found Facebook to be sooo easy.  I take a picture with my phone and immediately post it and done.  With the blog, I have to upload the photos from whatever source I take them with (phone, ipad or camera) and then post them to the blog.

We were a wonderful 70 some degrees and we loved every minute of it today!  I went and purchased my flowers and did some planting.  It felt so good to be outside and digging in the dirt!  I took Rosie for two walks today.  It was a day you truly pray never ends!  The girls enjoyed it as well so here are photos!




 
Ivy, my flower helper


 
One of my pots I planted

 
Our pretty blooming tree



No comments: