Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Growing Girl

This post should have been done yesterday but I put it off to show our snow pictures.

If I had been writing this post six months, the post would be much different.  Aneyah has grown soooo much!!


Aneyah is my fifth daughter, my fifth adoption from China and my second special needs adoption.  She has a repaired diaphragmatic hernia, hiatal hernia and scoliosis.


Aneyah had been shy, very passive, reserved and sometimes seemed unhappy more than happy.  She also struggled with learning!

(she is jumping)
Aneyah has become an outgoing, cheerful, happy little girl.  She is not afraid to push Fayth back and she is spitting out new things she has learned constantly!  She is doing sooo well!!


Watching Aneyah blossom has been so beautiful.  A little flower opening up her petals and shining like the sun!!


I am not going to say that Aneyah and Fayth don't spat from time to time but I am going to say, they are GREAT sisters!  They are good for each other.

My sweet little Aneyah, you bring such joy to my life!  I love you so very, very much!  Keep growing my baby girl!

1 comment:

Aus said...

Great posts here! Y'all had more snow in one storm than we had all winter combined - not a complaint btw!!

Love hearing about Aneyah - she is a thing of beauty to behold - and amazing what a little love (well OK - a LOT of love!!) can do!

hugs - great joy for y'all -

aus and co.