Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Miracle Girl

Sorry I have been absent this week.  I have not been feeling well.  I feel bad as this post should have been done on Tuesday and I am finally getting to it on
Thursday!


Fayth is my sixth daughter, my sixth daughter adopted from China and my 3rd special needs adoption.  Fayth was suppose to have a brain atrophy.

Fayth, who loves Dora, is a complete miracle.  We were done adopting.  Then, one day I read a post about the beautiful children on BAAS list.  I decided to pop over and take a look.  I looked at the faces and felt nothing until I saw the little girl named "Jia."  I read her info and her birthdate was mine and in an instant, I knew she was my daughter.  How oh how was I to convince Brusselsprout that this was our daughter when we were done adopting children.  Well, in a matter of about two hours, I convinced Brusselsprout, our pediatrician quickly looked at her file and really did not feel like this child had a thing wrong and I contact BAAS and accepted her file!  Wow, God can move mountains when things are in his plan.  Her adoption went so quickly without a singe problem that it was truly a miracle.


Her name is Fayth for Hebrews 11:1.  We really did not know what a brain atrophy meant so we truly stepped out on Faith to adopt this precious angel.   Since being home, it has been proven that Fayth is a healthy, beautiful child with no health issues!  What an awewome God we have!


We have never once regretted our decision made on faith.  Fayth was meant for our family.  She is very loving, funny, giggly, cheerful, filled with energy and LOVES her family!

(Fayth is jumping)

Fayth has come sooo far in 6 months.  She knows many colors, her ABC's, can count to 10, speaks full English sentences and spells her name.  She has always eaten well, slept well and has maintained her potty training since I received her in China. 
I cannot begin to say how BLESSED I fell to be this little girl's Mom.  Raising both Fayth and Aneyah, as almost twins since they are 10 1/2 months apart, is so rewarding.  I love every minute.
Fayth, I love you sooo much!  I thank God for the faith he gave me the moment I saw your picture to make you "our" Fayth!

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Just as it was meant to be :)

Ruby