Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

 
Merry Christmas from Our Family to Your's!
 
 
Some very excited girls woke up this morning!!

 
After breakfast, we began our Christmas celebration by reading the Christmas story from the Bible...Luke 2:1-21.  Ivy read the first seven verses.

 
Maylin read the next seven verses and

 
Mya read the last seven verses!
 
Then, all the gifts were handed out!
 





 
I cannot share all the gifts with you or this blog post would go on forever.  I will share a few choice gifts!
 

 
The big gift for the older three were the ipod touch!




 
Katy's big gift was a DSI with a game!




 
The Little's big gift was the Leapster Explorer!


 
There were lots of gifts like hats, slippers, initial necklaces, lalaloopsy, coloring books, activity pads and on and on!!!!!







 
Brusslesprout got the "catch" with a Life Is Good mug along with lots of other great things.
 
I too received some WONDERFUL gifts.  Since I am the photographer, no photos were taken of me but just know, I was smiling from ear to ear!
 
We hope your Christmas was very, very blessed!
 
We have one more Christmas blessing we will share in months to come!
 
 

No comments: