Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Well, snow has finally come in!  It really began snowing right before lunch and it is still at it.  The wind is blowing so it makes it seem like more snow than we really have because it keeps displacing it.  We are to get 2 to 4 inches.  I think we already have the 2 so we may end closer to 4.  Right away this morning I took down the outside Christmas decorations.  There is no sense competing with snow at take down time when I can do it before so now it is done!

 
Off to Target to spend some gift cards and green stuff!!

 
Traveling down our road to the main road.  The snow looks so pretty!

 
Our shovelers, Mya and Maylin!  I took these right at dusk and the pictures actually turned a little blue.  Sorry about that.  I didn't really notice it until I put them up here and compared them to the first two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna couldn't wait to make snow angels and play in the snow with Nathan, one of her big brothers. I'm glad she's a child that likes to be outdoors and have fun!

Your crew looks great in their new hats! Enjoy the snow!