Thursday, March 28, 2013

God's Goodness

 
The past several nights I have taken Rosie for a walk after dinner.  It has been so peaceful and beautiful.  Tonight I walked her just in a sweatshirt.  Spring sure is in the air.  I could see buds on trees, robins were flying all over and the sounds of children playing outside warmed my ears.  My heart is filled with joy for the goodness of God. 
 
Tomorrow we will celebrate what we call, "Good Friday."  Why is it good?  God gave his only begotten son that we may have life.  He died for my sins and yes, your's too.  We may have eternal life with salvation through Jesus Christ!
 
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have eternal life!
 
I cannot wait until Sunday when we celebrate our risen Savior!

No comments: