Monday, July 15, 2013

Love Without Boundaries 10 Year Anniversary Reunion

Sat. morning Ivy, Katy, Aneyah, Fayth and I left for Chicago to attend LWB 10 year Anniversary Reunion.

 
We had a beautiful, easy trip to Chicago!  I am glad it was uneventful and safe!

 
We relaxed a little in the room before it was time to attend our event!

 
Here are my precious daughter's attending an amazing event!

 
This candle was a gift to me and the picture was drawn by a child in China in one of our programs!
This event was sooo very special and touching!  It put names with faces of incredible volunteers that I have never met but e-mailed with for three years.  Amy told her story about how LWB got it's start and her daughter sang, "Ten Thousand Years" to an amazing video of children.  I am sure there was not a dry eye in the room.  I feel so honored to work for this amazing organization and to be a part of helping orphans in China!

 
Aneyah must have partied a little too much!  This was her on the way home!  We had a wonderful trip back home as well and immediately kicked off Fayth's (and my) birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Aus said...

Wonderful to meet people IRL isn't it? And while I'm at it - Happy Birthday to you too!

hugs - aus and co.