Thursday, January 10, 2013

You Are I Am

I am someone who is greatly inspired by music.  Right now a song by Mercy Me is giving me great inspiration.  It is called You Are I Am.

Here are the words that inspire me (maybe not quite exactly but you get the gist):

You're the one who conquers giants
You're the one who calls out Kings
You shut the mouths of lions
You tell the dead to breathe
You're the one who walks through fire
You take the orphans hand
You are the one Messiah, You are I am!

Wow, what an awesome God!!  How can you not trust someone with your whole life who can accomplish these things and so much more.  Whenever I think something is too big for me, too much to deal with or just overcomes me, I think of the words listed above taking great comfort in the Greatness of our God!

No comments: